Julene's Photo Album

These are my pictures that I would like to share with you, my family and friends. Please feel free to save any pictures that you would like to your computer. Click on the picture to enlarge it, then right click that copy to save it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Canadian Cancer Society

I work at the Canadian Cancer Society. These are some pictures from work events.

This was the Volunteer Appreciation Night. The picture is with the girls I work with who have become my friends as well as Taylor Robertson, a Calgary Stampeder and CCS celebrity spokesperson and his girlfriend Kim.
Candace, Kelly, Julene, Jill, Kim and Taylor in the back












One of our signature events is Jail-N-Bail. These are pictures from the event.
We did street promotions with the mascot Jed the Jailbird and a judge
Me dressed as the mascotKelly helping me get out of the costumeThe jail
Our Judge Judy - Sean my boss at the time
Me on the jury convicting jailbirds
Kelly was getting married in a few weeks
My office mate and friend Jill
Me at the Volunteer Registration table











Taking my friend Sherry out for lunch. It was her last day with CCS.
Sherry, Carol, Sean, Joanne P, Kelly, Joanne S, Jill, Candace












Another one of our signature events is Relay For Life. I assisted our Relay For Life coordinator Susan with planning and managing the first annual Relay For Life Leadership Summit for all of Western Canada. I got a very bad cold just before the Conference and didn't feel well for it but had a lot of fun anyway!
Conference Group Picture
Talking to the Conference coordinator Susan about an issue
At the registration desk with one of my fabulous volunteers - I was feeling so sick when this was taken






Me with feathers in my hair

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home