Julene's Photo Album

These are my pictures that I would like to share with you, my family and friends. Please feel free to save any pictures that you would like to your computer. Click on the picture to enlarge it, then right click that copy to save it.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Olson and Kaelen

I am very proud of my nephew and niece and am including these pictures that I got from their mom because I adore them both and these pictures make me smile!

Olson and Kaelen are a part of a kids choir at their church.



















Olson is showing his mom how the shepherds would have used their swords, if they had them, when they were terrified by the angels on Christmas day.


















Kaelen is being silly and playing dress up!


















This is Kaelen at her Christmas program at school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home